Other 3rd-Party Libraries
- ActionScript / Flash
- Braintree (Ruby)
- Writing your Own
The following libraries are 3rd-party libraries written by the Kissmetrics community.
If you have a library you would like to add to this list, you can add it directly to our Github page.
ActionScript / Flash
- SevenScale provided a Ruby script to fetch Braintree transactions and send them to Kissmetrics. Requests are queued up with a simple job for submitting HTTP requests asynchronously. Refer to the attached - braintree-api-to-kissmetrics.rb
- Drupal Commons 3.4 has Kissmetrics integrated into it and lets you customize what additional events you want to send. https://drupal.org/node/2114375
- AgoraPulse - https://github.com/benorama/grails-kissmetrics
- Jeraff’s Java Kissmetrics - https://github.com/Jeraff/java-kissmetrics
- MrTin’s Kissmetrics for Java - https://github.com/MrTin/Kissmetrics-for-Java/
- jrosetto’s Kissmetrics for Joomla 2.5 - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/analytics/site-analytics-cloud-based/22971
- glesperance - https://github.com/glesperance/node-kissmetrics
- David Yee’s KM.PM - http://github.com/kissmetrics/Kissmetrics
- Eugen Rochko - https://github.com/Gargron/km-php
- simonw’s modifications to the KM library to make this threadsafe - https://github.com/simonw/Kissmetrics/
- Delayed Job + Kissmetrics - https://github.com/ddeyoung/delayed_kiss (available as a gem delayed_kiss)
- Delayed Kissmetrics - https://github.com/r26D/delayed_km - uses Delayed Job and HTTParty for a simplified API
- SNOGmetrics - http://github.com/iconara/snogmetrics (available as a gem snogmetrics)
- Analytical - http://github.com/jkrall/analytical (available as a gem analytical)
- simplekiss - available as a gem simplekiss
- smooch - https://github.com/bleonard/smooch (available as a gem smooch)
- rmatei’s Kissmetrics - http://github.com/rmatei/kissmetrics
- KissmetricsGo - The simple way to send kiss events from your go project.
Writing your Own
If Kissmetrics doesn’t support your chosen language or you are not satisfied with the official and 3rd-party offerings you can always write your own library. The Kissmetrics Tracking API is very simple. Please see API Specifications for more information. And if you do write your own, please tell us about it!